TFDi Design is proud to announce the release of the smartCARS Virtual Flight Tracking Software, making it available to virtual airlines for purchase. smartCARS is a state of the art Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D. smartCARS was designed with an easy-to-use and extensible user interface.
Benefits for Pilots
- Fluid, dynamic user interface
- High speed connectivity
- Straight forward and informative flight information
- Detailed flight log
- Multi-bid support
- In-app route search and bid management
- GPWS callout system (with two different callout types)
- Flight attendent announcements
- Chat with the whole smartCARS community, or just your airline
- Automatic login
- Extensive options
Benefits for Virtual Airlines
- Web License Management (not available for the November 4th release)
- Cloud-based pilot chat (driven by the smartCARS™ Cloud_x64 System)
- Automatic updating (web script and pilot clients automatically update)
- Extensive logging options (not available in November 4th release)
- Customized login screen (your logo and airline name)
For more information, visit the official smartCARS product page.
The journey begins here!